How To: Throw a Tinniversary Party
1. Watch episode 18, season 2 of New Girl; “TinFinity” for inspiration.
2. Make a playlist of all your favourite songs, prepare all your favourite foods, and drink your favourite drinks that you’ve listened to, eaten, and drank in the ten years you’ve been friends.
3. Go to Dollarama and buy a lot of tin foil for decorations.
4. Collect pictures from your friendship, good and bad, and post them for your friends to admire.
5. Talk exclusively about inside jokes that no one else will get, and make them wish they too, have been friends with you for ten years.
Helpful Tip: do not ask your husbands to help, because they will just shake their heads.
There are big ships and small ships, but the best ship of all is friendship